Tuesday, June 19

My Life Lately...

 

1. I've been busy with my exams and watching Euro Cup in the middle of studying
2. I can't wait for my gateway. Sweetest birthday gift ever!
3. My new sister, Mircoz Eyelashes Curler. 
4. Had a great dentist is such a blessing. Look how happy I am! Can you see? (lol)
5. Me and my best-girl just hanging around in F21 and took random picts, and its cute! 
6. My birthday gift from Vincci. Thank you!

1. My home-made Spring Roll. Filled with cheese and strawberry jam
2. Rice Cream and Mozarella Chicken cutlet bake. Its so delicious! I guarantee... 
3. My home-made Spaghetti. How I adore Italian food. Huhu...
4. My home-made Raspberry with Vanilla Ice Cream Pie. It looks ugly, but it tastes really God. I swear. =P
5. Good food I could I ask for. Chicken Mandy with Shattah in such reasonable price. 


Up:
Me and Andini's nude peas in a pod. (Forever 21, Pavillion)
Down:
Me and Andini's life saver. (Havaianas, Pavillion)
Green is mine, Yellow is Andini's
 

No comments: