Tuesday, September 18

The Come Back

Salam.

I welcome my self to the next page of the story of my life. New environment, new friend, new plans. This captured how blessed I am for what and where I am now.

New environment.
Last month, just after finishing my (probably) last holiday filled with lots of fun, my Mother decided and asked me (forcefully) to move from my (former) room. There was a lot of discussions has been done with the queen (aka Mom) and my sister. But yes, she insisted. She wanted me to move out. I actually once thought about moving out from my (former) room, but I ended up with throwing away that idea, as I thought that room is perfectly enough (financially) even it's not a very "suitable" environment to study, but I prefer hanging around in library though, and back to my room for rest.
So I am now having the good environment to study and resting, Alhamdulillah. And I get to cook in my own kitchen. And I can go out from my room without wearing the Hijab as I used to. Yes. I am excited, Alhamdulillah!

New friend.
Just when I finally agreed to move out from my (former) room, I started to look around for a new housemate. And I am so lucky, there was one girl emailed me and asking about one single room that I renting. And surprisingly, she came from Saudi as well. That's just perfect, I whispered.  

New plans.
For now I can't list down my new plans. But just want to show off a bit (please, excuse me). One of my dream came true. I get to watch Maroon 5 concert (My Most-Favorite-Number-One-Hollywood-Band-And-I'm-Excited-I-Can-Not-Wait). It just make me feel....... uuuuuhhhhffff...... wow!
So the concert gonna be held in Shah Alam Stadium in this coming 20th. Yeay!!!

Sneak Peak!

My Mood Booster !!!

No comments: