Sunday, May 27

Annual Dinner 2012 : Success!



Salam.

Yesterday, 26th of May 2012 was my department's Annual Dinner. This is the 20th time our department had this kind of dinner. The main function is to have a bit fun and relaxation before the final exam, and the second function is to have a quality time with our seniors who will graduated. So the main point is actually for them. For our 4th year.
As I told in last post, I was responsible for the performances. And Alhamdulillah, everything went smooth. Everyone was giving me full cooperation. Thank God. And I won best performance. That one I have never ever suspected. I just sang as usual. Because the main point I sang yesterday was because I have to. Lol. So me and my partner Leng Wei sang "We are young". That song quite popular. So everyone was having a great time singing along with us. Thank you everyone.
And not only that winning surprised my night, I also won the best costume. LOL. Alhamdulillah. Nothing can beat how happy I am to have such a beautiful friends who voted for me, and the lecturers who voted for me as well. I have to thank my Mom, cause she's the main reason why I won last night. She made the dress. lol. Thank you Mother!!
So anyhow... Lets see the pictures of last beautiful night!!






































So yes, thats about almost all the pictures from my phone only. Thank you once more, to everyone who have worked hard for the success-fulness of our Annual Dinner. See you guys in next year, Inshaallah.

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiii.... i dont know how to follow you ... so can you follow me so i can follow you back thankx :D nice blog btw