Tuesday, May 22

My Life Lately...

Salam...
Last weekend, I met up with my friend from Qatar, she's Indonesian, but live in Qatar and studying in Qatar. She came to Malaysia for a holiday and we met up for the second time. We've been friends since 2009ish, but we just seen each other for two times. And I am happy I finally met her again. Hihihi.. We had a blast day.
And I met up with Andini, after 1 month busy with our own business, finally a quality time with my very best friend. Alhamdulillah. I'm such a lucky person alive for having such a beautiful heart friends.









And the pictures above are the great food I had when I met them. Except the bread with nutella. LOL. That one I ate when I came back home and (still) feeling hungry. LOL. The Fettucini was from Carlos Restaurant (Mexican Resto) and same goes to the fried chicken wings. And the other one was Chicken Katsu Don, my all time favorite Japanese food from Sushi Tei.

1 comment:

http://fiialaydroos.blogspot.com said...

lucky moment, but truly distance will never be a boundary to any friendship...