Tuesday, November 27

The Edge of Exhaustion

Salam.

Hello. Just wanna catch up for a little while to share my feelings lately. I am now realizing that now is actually where I am stand in the edge of exhaustion of studying. Being in a university as a university student is really are different. I have been changing up my study styles a lot of times, with a lot of different techniques, I tried. Yet, I still facing the same problem. Which is lost of "concentration". I've put my mind, my heart and all that I got to the thing that I really wanted to do. I've always wanted to be someone with one specialty. And now I'm on the way to become one. But yeah, as people always said, there are always a stones and gravels along the way to achieve your success.

I am hoping and wishing for my best future, as I'm doing this not for anybody else but for my self. I have to be someone, somebody, that can stand up independently in the future. I need to be someone that can inspire people's life, especially my children in the future. 

Sometime, I really want this whole thing to run as fast as possible, as I want to catch all the dreams I have other than what I'm doing now. I want to get married and built a family. I want to have my own Eye Clinic somewhere in the city. I want to do more volunteering jobs around the world. There are still a lot that I wanna do in future. I hope my spirit won't go away until the right time comes. Hopefully. Insha Allah. 

In the mean time, I just need to go back and find my concentration and work harder to finish one of the many dreams I have. Finishing this step would mean a lot to me. A lot.

No comments: