Thursday, November 29

A Letter For My Sister

Salam.

These past 6 months, I've kept something inside my heart. About you, my sister. My deep apology for everything that I couldn't do for you.
Here's my sorry starts from...

I'm sorry, for being absent through this hard times. I'm sorry, I'm not there with you through Baba's lowest time.
I'm sorry, you have to let go your dreams for this time to take care of Baba.
I'm sorry, if sometime I over-excited over here, while you having a bad time over there.
I'm sorry, if I can't be there when you need to talk, when you feel lonely, when you lost everyone that was there for you.
I'm sorry, in your young age you have to work, earn your own money, to support your own life and help Mama.
I'm sorry, in your young age you can't enjoy your life to the fullest, as I did that time.
I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.

But
I promise you, I will work extra hard here, to make sure everything will goes smooth in a future.
I promise you, I'm gonna make all your dreams happen. Maybe not now, but later.
I promise you, I'm gonna make you feel the happiness you missed.
I promise you, a better life ahead of us. Insha Allah.

Thank you for being so supportive and patience during our family hard times.
Thank you for being mature even before your time.
Thank you for being an eldest sister even you're not.
Thank you for your time, your loyalty, and your big heart.

I always miss you and love you.
I promise you, a better life ahead of us. I promise.

3 comments:

Icha Yahya said...

Poppy, it's sad to read this. Is it your sister that we met in Central Park?? Say Hi for her.

Now, I understand what you meant that time when you said your sis had to stop her college :(

This is just the beginning, Insha Allah a bright future may happen

Feiruz Poppy said...

Ichay.
Yes, its her, my younger sister.
yeah, everything seems pretty rough this time, but I believe things are going to be okay. InshaAllah, if we keep on trying :)

Terry Shita Shere said...

Dear popo, now im crying while reading this post
any trials we received from ALLAH SWT is because ALLAH SWT has highly compassion on us,
Im praying for her May ALLAH SWT give her a lots of strength and your family and pass this examinations. Life is spinning around, we learn from today ... In Shaa ALLAH tomorrow will brighter than the past.. Bismillah...

Love you popo :)