Sunday, December 30

A kissing goodbye 2012

-->
"Ah, what a year!”
2012 almost pass me by. A lot of things (indeed) happened in this year. Happy moments around my family, my friends. And also what a year with a lot of sad memories.

This year, I had a lot of positive achievements. My studies went better than last year. I can say, I’m pretty proud of my self, cause I could keep up my good work. That’s the most important thing for me now. My studies. My future.
And at the same time, my relationship with all the people that I love is just smooth. We keep on loving each other. No drama no tears. Alhamdulillah.

As many people said that we have to move on and see the bright future in front of us, and forget the past. So, I will give you the warmest welcome dear 2013. Please be good, be kind. InshaAllah!

No comments: